December 5 @ 6:30 pm - 8:00 pm
Jump4joy is a FREE faith-based fitness ministry that includes exercise, discussing spiritual truths, and praying for one another — a Bible study and exercise call all in one! We encourage you to come as you are, have fun and be a part of an amazing community of women who praise God for His never-ending love and presence despite our doubts and distractions during life’s hardships. Our hope and prayer are that you come and experience the JOY of the Lord in these classes and in this community.
Join us on Monday nights:
- 1-hour hybrid fitness class: cardio, toning, and stretching elements with lively music that covers international and Christian genres
- A devotional at 6:15 pm, class starts at 6:30 and ends at 7:30 pm
- Optional prayer time until 8 pm
- There is also a Zoom option for this class if you are not local or unable to get to class. Please email for the Zoom link.
Join us on Thursday nights:
- A remote yoga class over Zoom that will include stillness and movement elements to exercise, strengthen, and stretch your body.
- Sign on for a devotional at 6:15 pm, class starts around 6:30 pm and ends at 7:30 pm
- Optional prayer time until 8 pm.
- Please email for the Zoom link.
We cater to all fitness and coordination levels so no dance or yoga experience is needed! Come and give it a try, we would love to have you!