All 9th-12 graders are invited to our High School Youth Group! Are you ready for an exciting year filled with friendship, fun, and spiritual growth? Our group is the place to be for teens like you who want to make the most of their high school years.
- Friendship and Connection: Our group is a welcoming community where you’ll meet amazing people who share your interests and values. Form lasting friendships and create memories that will last a lifetime.
- Exciting Events: From outdoor adventures, retreats, camps, to movie nights and game tournaments, we have a wide range of events that guarantee good times and great memories.
- Community Service: Give back to the community and make a positive impact on the world. We organize various volunteer opportunities to help you grow as a responsible and compassionate individual.
- Supportive Environment: High school can be challenging, and we’re here to support you through it all. Whether you’re facing academic stress or personal challenges, our group provides a caring and understanding network.
- Faith and Spirituality: Engage in thought-provoking conversations on topics that matter to you. We offer opportunities to explore and deepen your faith in a welcoming and inclusive environment.
Contact Nate Salinas or Laura VanderGiessen to learn more or if you have any questions.